Creativity and New Media

My Video URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSXfMOIVoT4

I believe new media fosters creativity in everyone as long as people are willing to put in effort. I've always wanted to start an online business. I've recently created an advertisement video for my product and uploaded it to YouTube. I plan on using new media technologies and platforms such as Facebook and Instagram to advertise my product to reach consumers. In modern days new media tools and technologies have the potential to do almost anything along with helping an individual foster creativity.

Comments

  1. Hi Fullwin!

    I completely loved your advertisement. The new media definitely fostered your creativity with the automatic soap dispenser. The design of the soap dispenser looks very modern and it's something I'd definitely look into buying. I hope you see your product advertised on all new media platforms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fullwin,

    This advertisement looked just like any other advertisements they have on television, Amazon, and YouTube. YouTube is a great way to show your product to other people. The soap dispenser has a very sleek and modern design. With the help of the different new media platforms, you can definitely start off your online business!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog: Next New

Blog: Privacy